Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Suite

So last night Samantha and I made our way to downtown Auckland for the first time. It was interesting to say the least. We had met this guy in the Sydney airport that was from chi town promoting a new adult beverage here in New Zealand. We exchanged e-mails and met up with him. When we first arrived, he was not there yet, so we went to the bar for a drink. Come to find out all vodka drinks were on the house. I was flabbergasted; they were having some kind of party. Whatever...so then we met this South African guy (white) who was probably top ten creepiest guys I have ever met and his friend who was a bi-sexual atheist. The south African claimed to own some club in town and him and his father helped build part of Disney worlds animal kingdom...sure!!! He then went on to tell me how he wants to adopt children from around the world, like Angela Jolie...just because my major is child and family development. I can’t describe his creepieness..Later the American finally showed up and we ditched the atheist and the creep

No comments: